Skip to main content

Day 2 of 30 Days of Knitting

Day 2:  What is currently on your needles/hook?

Knitting:
(After looking at the question for day 3, I assume "currently on your needles" here means the one knitting project you're really focusing on... or the one you last worked on.)

I'm still working on my re-do of the the garter stitch section of Multnomah.   It's going well.  (As far as I know, but how much do I know, considering that I thought it was going great last time?)  I'm still enjoying it, but honestly, I want the garter stitch section to be over soon so that I can start the feathers and fans section.  It'll be my first time knitting the feather and fan!

Multnomah


Crochet: 
Well, that's a secret project.  (It's All Very Hush-Hush.)  As such, I can't really go into details without possibly spoiling someone's surprise.  I can reveal that it is motif-based and uses a lot of different colors, so I'm happy.  ("Motif-based with lots of different colors" is probably my all-time favorite type of thing to crochet.)