Skip to main content

Day 4: Inspiration Outdoors

Honestly, I don't think I get much direct inspiration from anything I see indoors or out... unless you count craft books, blogs, etc.  (g)  I'm a bit stumped for this topic.  I do love looking at beautiful things/places, of course, but I don't know if I've ever looked at a flower and thought, "Wow, I feel so inspired by this!  Got to go crochet!" ;o)

So, since I'm just playing along here at home (i.e. not on the Flickr group), I'll just share several photos I took in our garden this morning.  They inspire me-- to keep working in the garden.  (g)  As for crochet or knitting inspiration... Well, I feel inspired to take more photos of finished objects outdoors instead of hastily draped over the computer chair.  Does that count?

Morning in Our Garden


Morning in Our Garden


Morning in Our Garden


Morning in Our Garden


Morning in Our Garden


Morning in Our Garden


Morning in Our Garden


Morning in Our Garden


Morning in Our Garden