Skip to main content

Progress Report

Ok!  Doily progress report!

Doily in Progress

I'm in the middle of adding the "afterthought" white picot trim to the previous band of turquoise.  It's going pretty smoothly.  As long as this doesn't somehow mess up the blocking by making that round too tight, that should be fine.

The next step is choosing pretty rose and leaf patterns.  I have a few options bookmarked in this book (Harmony Guides Crochet Stitch Motifs).  Now for the difficult process of actually making a decision!

- - - - - - -

Afghan in Progress

I added a few hexagons to the stash-buster last night.  Those little hexagons are fun to make! 

- - - - - - -

I'm feeling the urge to start a(nother) knitting project, but maybe I'll resist and pull out one of the crochet WIPs instead.  The Catherine Wheel ("Rhubarb wanna-be") scarf was just barely started when I put it away, but I think that one has real potential... It should be fun to watch the colors change, but I have to, you know, crochet until I come to those color changes in order to be able to enjoy them.  ;o)