Skip to main content

Bookmark Photos

This is the bookmark I mentioned the last time I wrote here (which was, um, way too long ago-- sorry!)...

254/365 - Crocheted Bookmark

...And here's a bit of a close-up:

Crocheted Bookmark

I also made a second version without the flower "tassel", which I think looked just as good (if not better).

I've written before that I didn't like variegated yarn/thread as much as plain-colored thread and yarn. For that most part, that still holds true, but in the meantime I've learned that there are some patterns that look nice with variegation.  This Queen Anne's Lace-style stitching, for instance.  It was fun to watch the colors change while I crocheted-- and of course (because I didn't start at the same place in the color sequence in the thread), the two bookmarks ended up looking slightly different.  (This was also fun!)

So don't count me out on variegation altogether.  ;o)