Skip to main content

Another "Martha" Find

I'm not really a "Martha" devotee. That's not to say that I dislike her, but I didn't really care for the layout of her show once they started filming it in front of a studio audience-- too much like other talk shows, with all the celebrity guests-- and I haven't watched it in quite a while.

That said, she certainly has some pretty things to share, from time to time. Here's a link to a list of just the sewing projects on her website. (I'm going to have to go through these, and a few other categories, sometime!)

Today, I found these adorable strawberry pincushions on her website:


There's a handy tutorial for this project, as well, so that you can make one (or two or three or. . . Well, you get the idea!) for your own sewing table.

Aren't they beautiful?
Of course, I have developed something of an obsession with pincushions-- particularly food-themed cushions (of which you'll see more evidence, shortly), so I may be biased.