Skip to main content

Doily FO: "Selah"

This next doily pattern is "Selah" by Grace Fearon.  (Lately, I crochet her doily patterns almost exclusively-- partly because I have a backlog of patterns to work through and partly because she designs so many beauties.)

Here's my Ravelry project page, if you're interested...

I used my favorite 1.75mm hook and a ball of Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet (Size 10) in "Golden Yellow".

"Selah" Doily

My joking nickname for this pattern was "Must Love FPDC", because there are so many of them!  (They do make the doily plush, though.)

"Selah" Doily

The little bumps inside the "petals" are called "points", if I remember correctly... I can't recall now how they were made, but they look kind of like picots... When I blocked this doily, I forgot to pay attention to the "points", so some of them look a little untidy from certain angles.  Not sure if I'll care enough to block it again just to finesse them. 

"Selah" Doily

Lots of geometric and textural appeal in this doily.

"Selah" Doily

"Selah" Doily

"Selah" Doily

This was good one, I think.