Skip to main content

So Tempted...

I've been slowly working on more squares for the Old-Fashioned Sampler.  (Sorry, no photos.)  I'm starting to repeat some of the squares I liked best, now.  Still no specific number as a goal, but in theory I'd like to make it big enough to cover our bed, so there are plenty left to hook. 

I haven't picked the knitted scarf back up.  It's sitting right where it's been sitting for the past few weeks (or however long it's been), just waiting...

We have several "home and garden" projects going or in the planning phase right now, too, and I've been trying to get some things done before summer really kicks in, because I loathe that heat and humidity and know I won't want to be outside much then.  Problem is, there's so much to do-- and so many projects seem to hinge upon something else.  Oh, and while we're out there working on something, we start really looking around and thinking about what we see-- and end up with yet another thing we ought to/want to do! 

In any case, what with one thing and another, I haven't been devoting much time to crafting, lately.

So, with all the loose-end projects and WIPs languishing around the house-- not to mention the multiplying "home and garden" projects--  obviously I've been itching to start yet another afghan.   ...Don't worry-- I won't-- but the bare fact that I even want to is crazy.   I have the yarn.  I have an extremely nebulous idea of what I want to do with it.  But it's insane to start another afghan right now, with so much already to do.  Nope.  Not gonna do it. 

...Well, not until I finish something else first, at least.  ;o)